Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

2.5 days without buying a game!

Well, that didn't last long. 2.5 days into the new year and I've purchased my first game. Now if I want to have a $0 sum boardgaming hobby this year that means something needs to be sold.

The game I picked up was Acquire, by 3M, in the aqua bookshelf box. I picked it up at the thrift store for $2. I should know better but I didn't open it up. I just shook it. Sounded nice and full of pieces. Hopefully it isn't like the Dungeon of Doom Talisman expansion I bought early last year. It felt full but all my $3 got me was a box full of cigarrette smoke, number 2 pencils, and ISA cards.

Time to go tally. No review in sight.

Edit: It is the version with the wood tiles. A4 has been greatly mangled by man or beast. Blue tile is missing. Alas.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?