Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Gaming Resolutions

January 1. Time for resolutions. I've never been a fan of New Years resolutions. Why make goals and plans only once a year? Then they last a few hours, days, or even weeks an then you slip back to your old pattern.

But I still make them. And after I've failed at them I will make more. But I won't wait until 2007 to make them again. We need goals and we need plans. And we need to hold ourselves to those plans.

So I will take on the standard Boardgaming goals:

I might as well add:
How often do those goals come up on lists? But I still need to add them. There are things that I need to do.

Here's a few less common goals:
So there it is. Perhaps I'll keep this up to date, but only if I Write more.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?